How business can use personal data in practice ?
Le 27/03/2019 - 18h00 - Organisé par Club Digital & Technologie Neoma Alumni
The FRANCO-BRITISH DATA SOCIETY invites you to an event on Data, Ethics, GDPR and beyond with:
- John Hield, Data Protection & Information Governance Leader at Veolia,
- Joshua Bower-Saul, CEO at Cybertonica Ltd,
- Edward du Boulay, Senior Associate at Herbert Smith Freehills (commercial, technology and data),
- Thamin Ahmed, UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies.
The presentations will be in English and will be followed by a 30mn Q&A and an hour of networking/drinks.
For more information, contact Anne Bioche : firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 750 656 5780
- Thamin Ahmed, Founder of EdTech Start-up and Program Manager at UCL CBT(Commercial, Technology and Data)
- Edward du Boulay, Senior Associate at Herbert Smith Freehills
- Joshua Bawer-Saul, CEO at Cybertonica Ltd & Ireland
- John Hield, Data Protection & Information Governance Leader at Veolia UK